Where are they?

Well, I'm starting to get a little worried. There hasn't been any word yet from the Wonderland School about my interview. I haven't heard from them since April 17th!

I wonder what happened. I know the time difference is a terrible thing to try and get around, but it's really awful sitting and waiting over here from some indication from them all the way over there on the other side of the world.

I am compulsively checking my e-mail. I check it now like 8 billion times a day. Maybe I should try giving them a call. I think I remember seeing a telephone number on their website. Or would that be like .. really weird - even rude? I have no idea what proper procedure about all of this is. It's all very exciting and nerve wracking.

Mom, on the other hand, wants me to apply and finish my Social Work degree before I go to Korea. Social Work is something else that I need to get on the ball about. I just finished one degree, and now I'm planning to do another. I must be crazy. On the upside, I won't b undertaking another degree with MUN - thank god. For starters, they don't have a fast track program, which means I would have to plug away at another 4 or 5 years to get a Social Work degree. Retarded. You can apply to the Social Work faculty straight out of High School and go right in to the degree program, but if you had a degree already, they don't give you the option to get the degree done faster.

The Fast Track program in New Brunswick in only a year. And there are a bunch of different fields that you can go in to as well, judging by a short read over their website. The application process though, look monstrously complicated. It actually scares me a little at all the paper work I would need to do and submit for their program. Don't these people know that I am the world's leading procrastinator? I think I need a secretary to do all the trying paperwork for me. Volunteers anyone?

But seriously .. look at me. I'm an adult. I don't feel very much like one. Am I supposed to? Things were SO much simpler when I was a kid. When did my biggest problem stop being making sure that my toast was cut in squares ( and it was so delicious. With peanut butter and honey.) to making sure my paychecks cover my bill and trying to save money for trips and stuff. I'm not organized enough to keep track of money, let alone save it. I have too much fun spending it. Someone needs to take my money from me and give me so much at a time. I'm so terrible at being responsible with money. I need an accountant. Volunteers anyone?

Comments

Popular Posts